Page 308 Poem The Art of Communication Ch.1 the Book of Facts
Impetus Services - Epigrammatic Bible-Marriage & Relationship Lines
Epigram Impetus Recipe Bible and Um....

Page 308 Poem The Art of Communication Ch.1 the Book of Facts

Page 308

The Art of Communication---Ties that bind like a blue print to success

They are simply challenges. Don’t never quite.
Acknowledge God
Keep setting your sights higher. And It always works one step or two at a time.
A vocabulary does help.

The person who says it cannot be done.
Turn your nose up to them and tell them to lick toes. Care Compassion Communication
The Judge calls to order.
In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths. ~ Proverbs 3:6

All the education in the world is not the or Just a Secret.
There are educated derelicts!
Proof-Care, Compassion, and Communication is a key.

If, this is what you want to achieve.
IF you can seize the unforgiving minute,
Nothing can take the place of persistence. Talent will not, The world had been full of unsuccessful people with talent.
Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent!

I've been devilered my past is over I want go back my past is over...
The righteousness of the upright delivers them, but the unfaithful are trapped by evil desires. ~Proverbs 11:6

If…You can seize the unforgiving minute of and with Goodness Gathered Single and or Solo Group Needs

Author’s Comments
Wit makes its own welcome and levels all distinctions.
–Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882) Pg.1482  #17
&
Intercourse of words, letters, or messages; interchange of thoughts or opinions, by conference or other means; conference at a place; correspondence is communication. A trope, by which a speaker or a singer assumes that his or her hearer is a partner in his or her sentiments or songs, and says we, instead of I or you is communication. Music is my means of communicating that calling—reaching beyond words to bring healing, encouragement and joy.   —The Art of Communication Psalm
&
Take the time to understand what’s behind your success. It’s the best way to ensure it will continue.   –Stuart R. Levine Author
&
Be good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble. -Frank Tyger

-AND-
Comedy Specialist of Humor to Pull Blonde Nation Laugh it up Element #9: Eternity: Four blondes at a four-way stop sign could be as long as Eternity.
-AND-
Words of Wisdom Quality Love Point Element Icing Point #10 Pg.3: Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or well bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves. --Henri Frederic Amiel
-AND-
Biblical Love Point Recipe Element #13: “Show me your unfailing love in wonderful ways.” Psalms 17:7 the EIV Holy Bible Pg. 308 Ch.1

AND
People only see what they are prepared to see cultivate kindness and love and they will see it…
~ Emerson line
-AND-
You remind me of Dairy Queen, if you asked me,  How Rodeo Queen I am tougher than nails and also as I am mean… Cowgirl, if you ride me…  Southern Bell Aussie Queen Attire I hope you can Rope a Steer kick up some Dust not only a or just as Rawr Rawr Giddy Up…. Does that or it mean you are the Greater value than any girl of Ideal…? Say Filly Foal One Two Three Four Breeding on a Farm not just at home ahhh cooking neither nor are the Thoroughbreds…On Repeat… Filly Foal One Two Three Four Farm Breeding not only for or only on the 4 of July for Farm Hands… I got more than a furlong for you, if you be my Quarter Mare… Not the Exacta,  you don’t have to box it… A Dairy Product and Milk Glands, the Body does good on milk and bread give it Butter better to Give than to Receive Sunshine said to a or the American Queen…We follow in the Foot Steps on our Mommies… If the Mind is Better than Good as if is the Body Good or Better than Goodwill what does foundation foreplay say…to even a Gifted Junior…? Personalities Assist her… How does Dairy Queen become a permanent fix or figure to what I need and or what you want…more than just a ideal of what I mean with a or my or our Imaginations…? Barrel Racing or Cuddling,  As they and we say here in the south for "Suppa" ask Dinner also ask "Supper" as we say in Boston Barrel Racing and or to Cuddling,  true life if addicted to chipotle peanut butter or Chocolate… Open Up the Flood Gates Kangaroo Ass Sour Feet Body planking and or Barrel Racing and or to Sleep-in. Does Moon Shine and a Full Mid Night Moon produce the wilder side of youth more than warmth when married and or conjointed…?  Open up the Love Gates Dues come Due... Doth does Barrel Racing and Queens Singing stop the Exacta...? Is it necessary in marriage  Championship Guarantees… Cuddling and or Sleeping… Barrel Racing and or Cuddling…”Say” Quality Love says it is for a and not only the best of times…Cuddling and or Sleeping… I don’t know sleeping but we are serious about our Sleeping around here…Do needs need needs Tear Jerker and or G String Stripper like a Knee High Baby Marriage and or Kickass Spring Shower was or is or was that Baby and or Summer…? My my my  she has honestly Grown…The Rodeo Junior Barrel Racing Champion Junior Kick Ass Stampede Junior Queen of Australia Tougher than Nails Cute as Lily more like Pony meaner than Mare cuter than Filly.... her first National Rodeo Association Junior Barrel Racing Title was at Age 9 was That Baby She Says Don’t Chase me…GM Babes I got Outback Steakhouse Game…Tater Salad your own Ribs…and I do my own…Stampedes…..
~280 Shea Fisher a Little Bit of Wonder Freedom of Love Nashville Tennessee Line Palomino Country Club Courtly Aussie Character #280

_AND_
Music selection Listen to Green Eyed Celia Whitler Country/Christian Vocalist

“I will be Your Voice” Live Christ

10 Comments to Page 308 Poem The Art of Communication Ch.1 the Book of Facts:

Comments RSS
essayroo reviews on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 10:42 PM
A great piece of poetry. Poetry is n art every person cannot do. It is a god gifted talent. I really appreciate the valuable efforts of the writer made for this blog and in writing this poem. These poems holding a large meaning in them the only thing is to understand it well.
Reply to comment

loegmrntdherid1 on Thursday, December 13, 2018 10:39 PM
This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here!
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 3:31 AM
Reply to comment

kevin on Sunday, March 29, 2020 8:53 AM
I have been your greatest fan throughout the previous hardly any years, and I will remain your fan in the event that you continue delivering substance, for example, https://it.altoconvertpdftopng.com/ this. I am incredibly intrigued by your work, significantly after so long.
Reply to comment

rani on Monday, March 30, 2020 8:46 AM
PAN Card - What is PAN, How to Apply New PAN (Permanent account number ) Know UsesThe card is required for all individuals who file tax returns or apply for a tax refund. Uses of PAN Card:pan card uses Know the Benefits and Importance: An individual can also use his/her PAN card as a proof of identity and proof of age. Being a government-issued card, it is accepted as ID proof for everything from buying a vehicle to applying for a loan
Reply to comment

hafsa on Wednesday, April 1, 2020 5:57 AM
For those who are unable to qualify the Karnataka PUC this year will have another chance to write it again same year but there are direct exams like re-exam same year, so students have to wait a complete year for Entrance as conducted once per year, till then if conducted earlier they may appear for state level entrance exams like AIEEE (may be same, get info about this), KCET, COMEDK for the good, next year information may be updated regarding the Karnataka PUC 2020 Results,Click Here now we could say ‘All the best’ to all appearing the Karnataka PUC for the good, wait for the Results as it can be declared very soon.
Reply to comment

rani on Sunday, April 12, 2020 11:24 AM
Thanks for sharing this valuable content. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before. Hair stylist
Reply to comment

hafsa on Monday, May 11, 2020 12:36 AM
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. WordPress hosting
Reply to comment

Restoration Specialist on Thursday, July 16, 2020 10:50 AM
Individuals have generally lived and worked by streams in light of the fact that the land is typically level and rich and in light of the fact that streams give simple travel and access to business and industry.
Reply to comment

rani on Monday, August 3, 2020 4:15 AM
Recently I’ve been discussing with some friends about starting a potential business. We’re all business ready but are lacking the creative juices we need to think of product names. We’ve discussed talking to EMW, a brand naming agency. Do you think this is the right decision?
Reply to comment

Your Name:
Email Address: (Required)
Website:
Comment:
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

Subject Article Bible Business Class Poetry Poem "Dr. Martin Luther King' Pg.380 is 389 in Ch.2 Communication Legal Brief Classics Proof Positive Poem achieves a Scale of "7' when applied
Subject Article Bible Business Class Poetry Poem "Guess Who" Pg.379 is 388 in Ch.2 Communication Legal Brief Classics Proof Positive Poem Set to a Scale of "5"
Subject Article Bible Business Class Poetry Poem "Family Times Nourishment and Some Peoples Hope of Success" Pg.378 in Ch.2 Communication Legal Brief Classics Proof Positive Poem Set to a Scale of "5"
Subject Article Bible Business Class Poetry Poem "the Art of Winning" Pg.374 in Ch.2 Communication Legal Brief Classics Proof Positive Poem Set to a Scale of Five
Subject Article Bible Business Class Poetry Poem "Prevail" on a Scale Six Pg.373 Ch.2 Communication Legal Brief Classics Proof Positive Poems