Pg.1440 A Woman's Romantic Strength Ch.20 Romance the Virtue of Love & Joy
Impetus Services - Epigrammatic Bible-Marriage & Relationship Lines
Epigram Impetus Recipe Bible and Um....

Pg.1440 A Woman's Romantic Strength Ch.20 Romance the Virtue of Love & Joy

Page 1440

A Woman’s Romantic Strength
Donna Lewis aka Dipper Love Courtly Cool Sunshine Lover Love Love Character #117
In the soul of every woman is a secret kept longer than life
In the soul of every woman lies joy as well as strife
In the soul of every woman there’s a natural sense to nurture and care
In the soul of every woman there could be a pain most females don’t bare

In the soul of every woman there’s a child waiting to be released
In the soul of every woman there’s courage and responsibility
In the soul of every woman during times of struggle she stand’s by her man
But, in the soul every woman she knows He needs to take that stand

In the Soul of Every Woman There’s a Song Unsung
In the Soul of Every Woman a Story not yet Begun
In the Soul of Every Woman there’s a journey or a quest
In the Soul of Every Woman Lies the Foundation for Success
Alpha Omega the End and Beginning to Humane Humanity Level Positive Civilization Family Females

Say to wisdom, "you are my sister," and call understanding your intimate friend. ~ Proverb 7:4 the Daily Gospel

Author’s Comments
Do not envy sinful men, do not desire their company. ~ Proverbs 24:1
&
“If what you are doing is not moving you towards your goals, then it’s moving you away from your goals.” ~ Brian Tracy #452
 &
Money is related to class only in the minds of people who have too much of the former, to little of the latter or none of either. –Doug Robarchek Money Purpose Class Quote

-AND-
My Anti-Aging Longevity Living Holistic Lifestyle Preventative Maintenance Youthful Aging Health Tip: Featured Preparation: Steaming…Keep the crunch with a little Steam.Layered Mashed Potato & Mushroom Casserole Fancy up regular mashed potatoes with a layer of mushroom duxelle—a sauté of finely chopped mushrooms and shallots.
-AND-
Mantra Motto Love Creed Clarification Point: " Love is the mortar that holds the human structure together." ~ Karen Casey
-AND-
Romantic Epigram Love Psalm: If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.

-AND-
I had no idea angels could fly so low…If I follow you home would you keep me…
 ~ Love Romance Attraction Line
-AND-
I had no idea so much of my love was consumed in one moment in time when I first thought of and saw you…~ Rose McGowan Charmed #418 Courtly Character Compassion lovelovelove Tactful Humor Communication Care Caress LINE

-AND-
Listen to music selection by Aerosmith "Angel" and or Ellie Holcomb “Love Never Fails” As Sure as the Sun Shine

This is a or the Link to www.ImpetusServices.com for the EIV Recipe Bible for this Page

13 Comments to Pg.1440 A Woman's Romantic Strength Ch.20 Romance the Virtue of Love & Joy:

Comments RSS
tag heuer on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 12:35 AM
When you have recently been trawling the net for hours and google regarding ideas and possess but to discover a gift idea which can be ideal, these could possibly be several really beneficial information¦

essaywriting on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 8:33 AM

html color picker on Monday, July 09, 2018 11:07 PM
I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!!

Cocoa on Sunday, September 02, 2018 3:51 AM
I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more.

Seaweed on Sunday, September 02, 2018 3:52 AM
I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us.

Prunes on Sunday, September 02, 2018 3:52 AM
I’m happy I located this blog! From time to time, students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. nice one

Plum on Sunday, September 02, 2018 3:53 AM
I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them.

Back Pain on Sunday, September 02, 2018 3:56 AM
I have read your article; it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.

Molasses on Sunday, September 02, 2018 4:00 AM
Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me.

Nutmeg on Monday, September 03, 2018 3:14 AM
Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle.

Aging Muscles on Monday, September 03, 2018 3:24 AM
I feel exceptionally appreciative that I read this. It is exceptionally useful and extremely useful and I extremely took in a great deal from it.

idol net worth on Thursday, November 08, 2018 2:22 AM
I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it

Your Name:
Email Address: (Required)
Website:
Comment:
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

Subject Article Bible Business Class Poetry Poem "Dr. Martin Luther King' Pg.380 is 389 in Ch.2 Communication Legal Brief Classics Proof Positive Poem achieves a Scale of "7' when applied
Subject Article Bible Business Class Poetry Poem "Guess Who" Pg.379 is 388 in Ch.2 Communication Legal Brief Classics Proof Positive Poem Set to a Scale of "5"
Subject Article Bible Business Class Poetry Poem "Family Times Nourishment and Some Peoples Hope of Success" Pg.378 in Ch.2 Communication Legal Brief Classics Proof Positive Poem Set to a Scale of "5"
Subject Article Bible Business Class Poetry Poem "the Art of Winning" Pg.374 in Ch.2 Communication Legal Brief Classics Proof Positive Poem Set to a Scale of Five
Subject Article Bible Business Class Poetry Poem "Prevail" on a Scale Six Pg.373 Ch.2 Communication Legal Brief Classics Proof Positive Poems